GOALS & OBJECTIVES FOR MARK ALTOM, DAVIS COUNTY TREASURER
- Complete the programming & implementation of the new computer system, working with the Davis County computer department staff, Davis County Recorder, Assessor, and Tax Administration departments. This new computer system will be state of the art computer system to adapt to modern technology. This project will likely take two or more years.
- Continue to use knowledge and experience to safely invest the funds of Davis County Residents to successfully navigate through market changes while acting in accordance with the Utah Money Management Act.
- Complete bidding for printing and banking services to ensure Davis County is continuing to take advantage of the most cost-effective services from private companies and commercial bank.
- Continue to serve all who visit or contact the Treasurer's office with professionalism, courtesy and respect
- Maintain a small and efficient staff who share Mark 's commitment to integrity and ingenuity to take advantage of advances in technology and cost savings for the benefits of the citizens of Davis County